Sunday, November 18, 2012

Silly Mare, Silly Family, Silly Me

Lilly decided that the barn person was going to slow, so she'd zoom around her paddock like crazy.  Well apparently she clipped her front right heel pretty good.  My friends called me and said it was bleeding a lot.  The barn owner is the vet, so she was actually coming home.  So she took care of it and wrapped.  Then I got the bill.  >.<

Luckily she told me it's not bad.  She told me it'll be a lengthy healing time.  She's fine to work though.  I just haven't had much time to ride.

But today Melinda is going to show me how to reenforce the bandage so I can ride.  Lilly mare is going to wear bell boots from now on during turnout.  Because apparently she likes to do the gallop thing daily before being brought in.
Silly horses.

Silly Family
I am a crazy planner.  It makes me happy.  I have 2013 planned out.  Well the major events.  I'll probably post it soon.
My family on the other hand, isn't obsessive like I am.  So I had plans to work at the Museum on Thanksgiving in the morning and head to meet my mother's friends (because she said so), then go to my best friends for Thanksgiving.  Aunt called needed to speak to dad.  Gave her the home number.  Called mom to make sure everything was okay.
They're coming.  My father's side.  Korean side never comes to the USA.
So I was writing this blog, then I got sidetracked for an hour, because I decided to clean out the pantry and figure out what I need to get.  I'm really OCD about things like presentation and food.  So I'm really crazy right now.  I really would like to plan events and such.  But not much money in that industry, plus I don't think I have the right qualifications.

Silly Me
My good friend came into town.  She works for GM.  She gets to get a car for their ambassador program.  So she lucked out on the draw and got a Chevy Corvette.  She let me drive it.

We were in the Wegman's parking lot, so I didn't get to drive it all fast.  But I have to say if I ever had 78k laying around, I probably wouldn't buy one.  Too low to the ground.  But hey it's a thrill.

I've been working out again, like I posted earlier.  I was gong to do a 5 days straight and then a break.  But the workout I did on Thursday made my muscles so sore that I finally was able to walk without my thighs yelling at me today.  So I did a workout today.  Sort of mixed and matched things to target the legs and lower abs.  I did push ups as well.

Just in time Deb emails me and sends me a measurement chart.  She's going to start working on my Star Wars Imperial Officer uniform in Dec.  YAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment