Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bob & Willie

Bob & Willie @ SW Celebration  hotel room
In addition to the horse, these will be my buddies in the nerdism journey.  Willie and I first met at Otakon 2010.  I wanted his blue brother, but alas when I returned at the artist booth, his blue brother was gone.  Willie hasn’t been on very many adventures in the past two years.  He like I have been working.  Willie made people smile for two years in the Security Office whenever people took their badge photos.  Now he’s retired from that job.  They had a lousy 401k, and he’s enjoying his retirement and going on adventures with his new buddy Bob.

Willie & Bob, Inky & Cthulhu @ Air & Scare


Willie, Rancor, Bob @ SW Celebration
                Stormtrooper Bob is well an Imperial Stormtrooper.  He’s quite popular with the ladies and the gentlemen as well.  He’s always ready for trouble with his blaster in hand.  But so far he hasn’t had to use it on anyone.  Currently he’s protecting my desk from an intruders.  But whenever I come to my desk more work seems to be there, so I think he’s slacking on his duties. 

Lilly tries to figure out if Bob is edible.

No comments:

Post a Comment