Friday, December 13, 2013

2014 Show Season

I've beginning to look towards the 2014 show season.  My plan is to take lessons during the winter and if I can hit up a winter schooling show and I'll do one Feb/March time frame.  See what our scores are and decide if I want to do training level or first level at the licensed shows beginning in April.  Here's the very tentative calender.

April 5+6: Vada Nova Spring Show, Leesburg, VA
May 3rd+4th: Dressage at Meadow (Doswell, VA) or CDCTA (Leesburg, VA)
June 7th+8th: Vada/Nova Summer Show, Leesburg, VA
June 21st+22nd: PVDA Ride For Life, Upper Marlboro, MD
Aug 9+10: Vada-CH, Culpeper, VA
Sept 13th+14th: Vada/Nova or VADAF Autumn Show Leesburg or Fredericksburg, VA.

I need 8 scores at 4 different shows to qualify for the USDF All Breeds awards.  Showing horses is definitely not cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment